Monday, February 13, 2017

Ferrets and Valentines Day...

Today I'm sharing another card I made using Paper Smooches Feb Challenge image as inspiration. This time instead of flowers, I filled the heart with paw prints. 


I die cut Paper Smooches Paw Prints from a heart and then filled the spaces with paw prints die cut from black/grey cardstock. I built up the scallop heart with circle die cuts again. (see last post)

The ferret stamps are actually otters from the Poppy Stamps Christmas Friends set. As soon as I saw that set, I ordered it because I knew they could be transformed into ferrets. There's not too many ferret stamps out there and you have to get creative ;) 


Here's a picture of my cuties, Goose and Bug that were my models for coloring. 


I'm entering this in the following challenges:



10 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh my, this is as cute as can be! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

jenn shurkus said...

awww so sweet :) I love your models too :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, they do look like ferrets! great colouring.
Thank you for playing along with Poppystamp challenge blog.
Pam x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Indy's Designs said...

Oh your little ones are just darling as is your card! Love the paw prints on the heart! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

EK Gorman said...

This is such a sweet card. I love that you colored your stamp ferrets to look like your real ferrets. And those paw prints are perfect. Your color scheme is just perfect for our color challenge this week!!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.

Wendy Bellino said...

Super cute paw prints and what great inspiration with your real live babies! So glad you joined us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

cohenna said...

Thank you so much for joining at Die Cut Divas February challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon :)

Kim Mraz said...

LOVE your card (esp the prints that you die cut into the heart)! But I have to say that Goose and Bug are the CUUUUUUUUUUUTEST! OH MY! They stole this entire post (and my heart)! <3 THANKS so much for joining in the fun- hope you play along with our March challenge that starts tomorrow!

Poppystamps Blog Challenge said...

Oh Gosh.. can't tell you how much I loved this post.. your sweet ferrets do indeed look like the otter stamps - adorable! You colored them beautifully!